Well I hope you are ready to hear about all the trials that took place in my life. I call them trials because, you never know the verdict till you go to trial and for some time after you come out of a trial.
When you are in trial, you are either innocent or guilty. My feeling is you are guilty till proven innocent, because, after all you are in a trial setting. You must have done something wrong to be in trial.
I know firsthand if you made good choices you wouldn’t be questioning yourself as much, but, being humans living in this sinful world and being with worldly people we can be committing sin and not even think much about it till you walk away or something bad happens from it.
- Should you trust others?
- Do you have all the facts?
- Do you have circumstantial evidence?
- Is it hearsay?
- Do you keep your thoughts in your head for a bit, pray about it, then speak up?
- Do you gossip?
- Do you put yourself in vulnerable situations?
- Does everyone have all the fact?.
There are people that watch, listen and hear what they are being told but, we honestly don’t know if it makes it true.