- Offer a smile or give a gift
- Don’t interrupt but listen quietly.
- Hug them
- Forgive them
- Serve them.
- Point out their accomplishments
- Reward them for their good choices
- Be honest
- Be patient
- Accept them as they are
- Point them in the right direction
- Motivate them to be and do their best
- Give a sincere compliment.
- Speak the truth in Love
- Pass along helpful information
- Encourage them through scripture
- Pray for them
- Correct them appropriately
- Tell them you love them
- Comfort them when they need it
- Assure them when they need it
- Say thank you