If you start seeing these challenging leaks (signs), your aware and know that you must remain distant! These small leaks can lead to catastrophic events.
How are you:
- keeping it all together under the circumstances?
- able to work?
- staying positive?
- living with it?
- going about your daily life?
I thought I knew the reason why I was able to actually function through such a tragic event.
- My thoughts about my desire to continue on with my daily life was multifaceted. I thought it was because, I was strong or because, I have children.
- I’m supposed to take the bull by the horns and forge ahead.
- I thought it was because I am being responsible, why would I let______drown me or should I say take control of me.
Their true character will leak out eventually
- An individuals true character can and will hide only for so long.
- The derogatory remarks start coming out of their mouths about you.
- Belittling words start to leak out here and there.
- Their mannerisms start to come out too
- True character starts appearing like a leaky faucet.
- These individuals presents themselves to you like they are well put together but the inner presence (evil spirit) comes out here and there, anger, rage, control, Narcissistic behaviors.
Its All About Them!
They love to flatter you
- they flaunt about having money, they
- buy you things, they
- boast about how they are successful, they
- brag all the time about themselves.
They say hurtful things to you
- they start talking about your appearance,
- how you speak, how you talk with and to others, they
- tell you are not doing this right or that right.
The Game of Blame when you try talking to them about how you are feeling and how you will never live up to their expectations, they start saying mean things, they make you feel like you are worth nothing, they blame you for their messiness, etc.
It’s over or is it? You decide you are done, you want to leave but, they talk you out of it. They even tell you that you are going to regret this decision of yours, they beg and plea with you to stay, things go well for a bit, then the cycle starts again.
- How many times are you going to repeat these events with (this particular type of person)?
- When is enough, enough?
- What can I do to remove my self from these elements?
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”Joshua 1.9
This is why I was able to survive and remain steadfast.