Trials in my life
Well I hope you are ready to hear about all the trials that took place in my life. I call them trials because, you never know the verdict till you go to trial and for some time after you come out of a trial setting.
When you are placed in the presence of a trial, you are either innocent or guilty of the charges being presented.
What if you are the victim in the trial setting.
- What if you are on the jury,
- What if you are the family of or a friend of or an innocent bystander, or even a witness?
- What have you experienced through all this uncertainty?
My feeling is you are guilty till proven innocent.
I know firsthand if you would have made good choices you wouldn’t be questioning the situation at hand but, being we are human beings living in this sinful world. We are living among-st worldly people. We could be committing sin and not even think much about it till you walk away or something bad happens from it.
- Do you have all the facts?
- Do you have circumstantial evidence?
- Is it hearsay?
- Do you keep your thoughts in your head for a bit, pray about it, then speak up?
- Do you gossip?
- Do you put yourself in vulnerable situations?
- Does everyone have all the facts?
There are people that watch, listen and hear what they are being told but, we honestly may not even know if it’s true or not, till your world is rocked beyond all means by what the jury convicts you of.